9.29.2009

Night Off from Work

I've enjoyed my night off with some really great things.
Homemade Bread that Jared made.
Homemade Cookies.. that Jared made :)
And.. Wizards of Waverly Place, my new favorite show! I have this teen girl crush on Selena Gomez, she's cute and funny. I hope she stays that way. Weeknights at 7:00 on the disney channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGTO9A_0czI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWJPQp8pOF0&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I really wanted to post these videos but I don't know how, Enjoy! Too bad Jared couldn't be here to enjoy it with me. Well anything but the show, he's too grown up for that stuff :)

1 comment:

Aaron and Steph said...

haha you've always been into the kiddie shows. ;) And thanks for letting me know you had a stinkin BLOG! Must be pretty new, huh? Anyway, I'm totally STOKED that you guys live in Kentucky. What are you guys doing for thanksgiving?? Oh yeah..grandma's house. Right. Well we NEED to see each other sometime. And thanks for letting me know you got a job too! How's school for Jared? You suck at keeping in touch. Me too though...