So I come home at 10:30 pm tonight from a girls night in (very fun scattegories, the Proposal, and M & Ms) to Jared listening to a play back of tonight's post KY game radio show featuring Coach Cal that he recorded on a tape recorder in the truck on the way home, all of the kitchen cupboards wide open, the kitchen-aid in use AND to top it all off all of the cream scraped off of the oreo cookies! hilarious, the things that he does when I'm gone.

Now he's still mixing something as he quotes Lord of the Rings in a "golum voice" :)
yes I guess I still love him.
Enough that tomorrow will be the 4th Sunday I play Dungeons and Dragons with him and his friends. He can talk me into anything.
:)
5 comments:
Hahaha! I love it!
LOL that is just too funny!
Ok, that's just disgusting (the oreo thing)...actually makes me want to puke.... ewwwhh Jared.
haha Leslie, I'm guessing that you think eating the Oreo frosting is the disgusting part, and yes that is completely true. Jared actually scraped all the frosting out so he didn't have to eat it, he hates that part of it :) he mixed in with a cookie mix he was making that same night :)
Marie, I think thats awesome that you called them. I told Jared he needs to write them a letter because he always complains about the frosting, but the chocolate frosting is pretty dang good I think, I'll just get those from now on
Ohhh, ok. That's MUCH better - I love the cookie part too. I thought he ate all the middles & I wanted to gag.
Post a Comment