Saturday was ESPN gameday. We had a lot of fun with that. Met some great friends there, and made a lot of noise. :)
That afternoon Jared surprised me with some flowers that I can plant and grow. He was sweet paying attention to how I was excited about the growing herbs I planted a few weeks ago that he thought he'd get me some flowers as well.
Soon enough we'll have some fresh cilantro and basil for cooking!
Thanks Honey!
Then Sunday Jared made a delicious roast and gravy, and I added some rolls. We finished the night off with "A Night At The Museum 2" and "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs".
I had the day off today, well needed, so I relaxed, ran some errands, and made some Amish Friendship bread from a starter we got from some good friends :) Delish 
No comments:
Post a Comment