Well UK is officially in the Elite 8 now, I never thought I would be this into basketball ever! But I LOVE UK basketball. They've lost twice and the first time I was so mad I had to go to bed early, the second time I had learned my lesson but was a tad bit depressed. Especially since we lost to Tennessee and a family in our ward loves Tennessee and wore all orange to church the next day :)
But the cats have moved on and we're really hoping they make it to the final 4 since we have tickets in Indianapolis but really it would be best to win the whole thing! That would make my year and its only March! :) Here's to UK!
And I made these really awesome Marshmallow cups yesterday for a dessert and they were delicious and easy! I only had about 20 minutes to make them from start to finish and I had extra time after including cooking time. just make sure to really seal the edges because the marshmallow will really expand and pop them open.
Magic Marshmallow Cups from an awesome cook!
2 8-oz cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
* I used Puff Pastry instead this time around
1/2 C. sugar
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
16 jumbo marshmallows
1/2 C butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375. Separate crescent rolls into individual pieces; set aside. Combine cinnamon and sugar; set aside. Roll one marshmallow in butter, then in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place marshmallow inside crescent roll and pinch dough closed around the marshmallow. Roll crescent roll in butter, then cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place crescent in greased muffin tin. Repeat for all marshmallows and rolls. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Makes 16 rolls.
3 comments:
My family makes these when we go camping. My parents just pop out the camp stove and we cook them in butter...so unhealthy but oh so good!
oh wow... mouth is watering... stuck behind a desk at work w/o the ability to kill the craving... :(
Hey!! thats my moms yummy dessert! Did you know that's my momma!? Glad you like her blog!
Post a Comment