11.08.2010

New Business

My friend Julie and I are now in the business of selling necklaces! :) I finally went out selling something I made and people wanted to buy it! I always have all of these ideas coming to me on things I could sell - post it notes are my bet friend - but I never actually do anything about it.

Well after Julie sold one of the necklaces she made after we all did craft night, it was inspiring and Jared came up with the idea that we could go sell these necklaces at the UK football games - making them blue and white of course. Well we went two weeks ago and sold 39 necklaces - only one left, which we could've sold but we decided we'd save it for next time.

We made $400 in about 2 hours and even though we won't be able to make it to the last UK football game there will be plenty of loyal basketball fans. We are really excited about the opportunity!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your mom told us about this. That's so cool! Those are some cute necklaces, and they're just the perfect colors for BYU.