Well I've decided to break the streak even without a camera. :)
Today is the first of 2011 and here are some things I plan on doing this year (you have to write them down in order to remember them, and what's more motivation than to post them or all of your friends and family)
1. Our bishop has a tradition every year for tithing settlement where he asks us to name goals we will do individually and as a couple throughout the year and at the end of the year we grade ourselves on how well we did. Here are mine I names this year:
- Read the Book of Mormon twice (help me to remember to read it every day, and for longer amounts of time)
- This will be a year of reading - Finish the Old Testiment (I'm on the 8th chapter of Exodus)
- Consistent Family Home Evening
- Spend more time with Jared as unscheduled hang out time.
2. Now onto business goals for 2011
- Set up an etsy shop (or somewhere I can sell my stuff) hopefully earlier in the rather than later.
- I have 5 ideas of items to sell and I need to get all 5 up and selling :)
- Get a second job at least during Jared's last semester of school.
- Get started on my book I want to write
3. Exercise
- Run at least one marathon in 2011.
- Fit into my old shorts that I haven't been able to fit into for years, but still hold onto for some reason.
- Be able to do 50 pushups :)
This will be one busy year but it will be full of changes and fun!
Jared will graduate in May and I know he is very excited to do so, he has worked so hard to get good grades and make sure it was worth it for us tocome to KY and trust me it has been! 2010 was a great year, and I know 2011 will be even better!
Happy New Year everyone!
Love Jessi
Ok here's a picture :) My sister in law Girl posted for me so I have at least some current pictures of my sister in law Rachel's bachelorette party - raising the roof in the hummer limo
2 comments:
great goals! wondering what kind of book you're thinking about writing... :) I guess I'll just have to wait until next year to fine out! ;)
Awesome Jessi, those are some great goals! Can't wait to see what you're selling in your etsy shop. Good luck this coming year. It looks like it's gonna be a good one.
Post a Comment