1.13.2011

NEW Baby Bundles on Whiteberry

I was finally able to add my fun Baby Bundles to Whiteberry on Etsy. I hope you love them like I do :) perfect for baby shower gifts and new moms! Custom orders are accepted :)

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!


This one baby bundle is perfect for snuggling up with your sweet baby. Made for new born to 3 mo. you don't need to hassle with the blanket always falling off your baby while you carry them.

This baby bundle has 2 buttons to button the baby in on the side and easily undoes to give the baby more room to wiggle. Measure approx. 30" in length and about 15 1/2" in width.


Made from cotton fabric - pre-shrunk, and soft baby micro fleece inside.

Cute baby not included :) - Thanks Aubrey for providing the perfect model!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it Jessi & am going to get my friend one who is due in a couple months here!

Bemily said...

SOOOO cute!!! You have such an amazing talent! I love the baby bundle and I love the name "Whiteberry" you came up with!

Katie G. said...

Too cute! I've made a similar one but decided it was way too complicated to make more than once. I'm excited you have a shop going. Love the earrings!! Too cute!

Aubrey said...

I love love this sleeping bag and Lacey loves it too! You have such cute products on your site. I want some earrings already!