This is a little out of order, but after the Ragnar, my parents and I went to get Sushi at Happy Sumo at the Gateway and there was the chalk art festival there.
I've decided this has been a great week to come to Utah because I've hit a bunch of things that are going on. It was pretty amazing what some people can draw on chalk. The crazy thing was there was a huge storm the next day and all of this was washed away!
4 comments:
Awww.... the one of Tangled. Ava loved it. Honestly, she loved the pics of you more. She was giggling and saying "Jessi". Miss your face.
You had SO much fun in Utah! I loved looking at your blog :) We'll miss you guys so much!
How fun!!! I really love the chalk art!!
How fun!! I really love the chalk art! That looks so awesome!
Post a Comment