11.02.2009

Big Blue MADNESS

Since being in Kentucky my eyes have been opened to the light, the blue light that is. Everything is blue around here. It truely is madness, in a good way :) The fans are a tight-nit group, and everyone calls themselves a fan. I am finding out there are UK fans all around the world! Here I wanted to share my Fandom experience.
Jared put on a Kentuckysportsradio.com cornhole tourny, about 76 teams signed up including some of the basketball players. Jared made alot of friends at the 3 day campout. Learn about Corn hole here, very popular game in KY: http://www.playcornhole.org/rules.shtml

This is me with Orton, I was standing on my tip toes in this picture.
Jared with Miller. I told Jared to tell him I had a crush on him. He didn't becuase he thought it might be weird comeing from him.


One of the morning the players came around and gave us all McDonalds breakfast. Awesome, best sausage biscuit I've ever had.
This guy works for another UK blog, he had his mustang all decked out UK, and had all the players sign the dash.
And here they are the tickets jared waited for, for 3 days in the rain, cold, and UK madness.
2nd row baby!
The Cheerleaders were amazing, even Jared was impressed. I say Bring It On, UK style.
Jared's brother Dude was even able to come out and use one of the extra tickets. Him and Jared were on a high the entire night.
What's your favorite colors baby.. Blue.. and.. white!

No comments: