11.06.2009

Name Change

I'm sure you all noticed when I changed the name of our blog to "Heart to Heart", well Jared was not a fan to say the least. I had taken that from Elder Holland's talk in the Relief Society meeting during this past Oct. conference. I thought it was sweet. He talked about touching each other's lives through Visiting Teaching, and I could relate that to marriage as well. Jared didn't know that was why I chose that title, but he did think it was a little sissy. So, I asked Jared what he would rather the title be, he responded "Everything is Awesome".


That really surprised me, I asked "You mean everything, everything, even beets?!" He said "Everything". So thats the new title. "Everything is awesome" including Beets, Duke Basketball, and Hannah Montana. :) I actually have a new found respect for Hannah, she's funny!



Also speaking of name change, I finally changed my name on my social security card. It's finally offical Jared and I are married. :) I had to change it when I signed up with Adecco, a job agency. They asked "How long have you been married?" "2 and a half years, I just never needed to change my name" They responded "Well it is the law..." I guess I never looked at it that way.

1 comment:

Steph Wardle said...

i was wondering when jared was going to intervene with your blogging outlet and insist on a name change...*sigh*... tell him that if he were really secure, he wouldn't feel like a sissy b/c his cute wife named her cute blog a cute name ;). i am just kidding but i actually really do like the "everything is awesome" title- it's so jared!