I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it.Starting this year we now celebrate Festivus. So all of our presents were opened last saturday. As a back ground we have decided to have a seperate presents day (festivus) from Christmas day so that we can more focus on the REAL meaning of Christmas... Christ.
This year Festivus was filled with good food, church, presents, Airing of Greivances, Feats of Strength and a Festivus Miracle!
Our frist real snow fell on festivus, and we enjoyed the most amazing french toast, I suggest you try it for your family festivus: http://mosteverythingfromscratch.blogspot.com/
Church was wonderful of course, then we came home and opened presents. Jared received a lot of books that he won't get around to reading for a few years, and Jared gave me a locket. We also got some good presents from my family (thank you again).
Airing of greivances wasn't too bad, mostly issues of government, emptying the dishwasher, socks being left around the house, etc.
The Feats of Strength did not go over well however. It consisted of me trying to turn Jared over on his back for about 10-15 minutes with no avail. Then ended with Jared showing me his different wrestling moves he used in high school, with a close broken arm.
The night ended with a Festivus Miracle! Jared ate all of his desert I made for him :) then we watched Wolverine.
We did have a Happy Holiday and look forward to spending Christmas day together as a family.
Happy Festivus, and Merry Christmas!!
Love Jared and Jessi
1 comment:
haha I have officially blog stalked you! I think that Festivus sounds great and the ice cream looks good to
Post a Comment