I read books like that, and they bring a smile to my face and completely take over my mind. Its all I think about and I am constantly turning back to the imaginary world instead of working, and talking to Jared and anything else in my daily routine.I ask myself, what is so special about these stories. I think I could write something like that but realize I don't even know where to start. I think I'm creative enough to come up with a story like that, but I think it comes down to how you write the story, it has to make sense and thats what I'm missing, is sense.
So I think I will stick to acting. Even though I've never done it before. :) I think I could be good though, I always act out commercials and it really wouldn't be that hard. But whoever does read this, take my word for it, one day I will act, or write a really good book, whatever comes first. :)
I feel like there is something bigger that I need to be doing, rather than just copywriting at a small company in Kentucky. Not that I don't like my job, I'm grateful for it to say the least. But its not what I feel I'm supposed to be doing.
Anyway the point is, if I have one, read the Hunger Games books, they are awesome and it'll be your next twilight series if you're "hungry" for more good reads.
3 comments:
hmmmm - never heard of it! I'll have to look into it since you're so excited about it :) Thx for sharing!
So is this book fantasy or not? I'm not a big reader but I occasionally read but not fatasy. But I agree with you on the whole feeling like you're supposed to be doing something bigger. I've always wanted to start my own company I just need that a ha idea. :)
Marie,
I keep telling Jared that, but its just not getting through :)
Aubrey,
I wouldn't say its fantasy, it takes place in the future, but there is nothing that is "out of this world" or anything. Its more down to earth than twilight is. Its good you should read it :)
Post a Comment