Sorry its been almost a month since my last post, I couldn't believe it had been that long. But in all honesty not much has happened. Just plugging along at work and school for Jared. He's got a month and a half to go then one more year and he's done! 2 years really isn't that long. We've really enjoyed living here, and the Kuntucky basketball team has taken over our lives for the past few months, but its been a blast.
I teach the laurels in YW's at church and a couple weeks ago we had a lesson on agency and I decided to make homemade fortune cookies :) I put in the "Life isn't left up to chance, its up to you! Follow the commandments and you're one smart cookie." They actually turned out REALLY easy and good! I found the recipe here.
If you make them just make sure to really grease the pan with some crisco not just the spray! Here are some pics, the girls loved them and so did Jared :)
Plus isn't this plate so cute? The YW president gave one to all of us after a meeting, she's the best, I love this plate!
1 comment:
Great idea Jessi, those look professional (I've made some before and mine looked like crap). Those girls are lucky to have you as a leader
Post a Comment