3.02.2010

Timmy!

I went to the Tim McGraw concert last Friday and had one of the best times in Kentucky so far! So much fun. Jared and I are so happy and glad for the friends we have met out here, and I got to go on a girls night to Tim while Jared studied! He also started his job today and he says he thinks it'll be a great job to have.

You should've been at the concert but since you weren't here are some pics! We first went to 5 Guys burger joint and that was the part Jared was jealous of :)

There was a guy next to me that was just as excited as we were dancing, screaming, and having the time of his life, we had to get a picture. We all had a great time!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

hahaha! I love the picture of the cowboy next to you! I had so much fun and can easily say it's the best time I've had in KY. Gotta love Tim.

Kiley . Amy . Ava said...

You guys are having too much fun out there! So jealous you saw Mr. Tim Mcgraw......He's got a very nice bum:) We miss you guys.