Well I finished my second marathon yesterday. It was hard and I'm sore today but I can say I finished and wear my shirt proudly :)
I'm waiting for pics after I finished from my friend so when I get those I'll post the story and pictures. I met some really great people on the course included an older lady that after talking about where we had traveled from asked "Well have you heard a place called Salt Lake City?" That was pretty cool to find an LDS Utahn in the Louisville marathon. I learned alot about the others runners and more about myself. I ran in 2 different states (Kentucky to Indiana) and I found that prayers really are answered.
I will run another one I know that, but just for a little bit I might go with the half marathons instead. :) More to come soon.
2 comments:
can't wait to see the picts and read about it!!!! Way to go girl!!!!
you're amazing! I'll be calling for pointers when I get into my long runs. Congrats. You're one of my inspirations.
Post a Comment