Aubrey and I found another cute project to do for the coming of Spring to KY and I love how it turned out (I'm not bragging or anything I promise :)) We had so much fun yesterday putting these together. But before we started we went over to the mall and both got some fun purple eyeshadow (Thanks again Aubrey!), and after having the mac girl put it on us since we have no idea what we're doing in the makeup department, we walked out of there as beauties.
Here's a picture of the final spring project that was inspired by a martha stewart craft. I had such a fun Saturday.

And spring has really sprung here, all of the green showed up overnight and the tulips and purple trees are everywhere. So pretty! ANyone who wants to come take it all in, you can come stay with us and we'll show you a good time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment