Friday my mom and I woke up and went shopping, had lunch at the infamous Costa Vida, then later that night met my cousin Jennie and her boyfriend Mat at Rodizio Grill, love those places! I then went with Jen and Mat to do some remodeling at his newly bought house. Learned how to texture a ceiling and put some holes in a beam!
Saturday my parents and I went and saw "How to Train Your Dragon"... great movie, lots of fun and intense at some times.
That night we had all of my mom's side of the family over and had the Pie pizza and some good jello salad and peanut butter cups! Thanks everyone for coming!
Sunday we went to church, played some scrabble then I met Rachel, and Colin and went over to Seth and Kelly's for some Ultimate Nachos. I was so glad I got to see all of them even though the surprise was ruined for both of them :) We watched some Flight of the Concords and the Rock in Your Face Race commercial that is the new fad in racing.
Ultimate Nachos...
Really Ultimate Nachos...
Monday morning, we woke up to snow!
Monday morning my parents and I drove to Ruth's diner up immigration canyon through the snow, we were the only one driving up it in the snow, but it was worth it.
The mile high biscuits...
I got the cinnamon bun french toast with orange cream cheese frosting... sooo good. I thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast.
My Dad got the classic breakfast and was so impressed with the place he told the hostess it was the cleanest restaurant he had ever been in and the food was fantastic... all true. Great place to eat.
We went to go see Sherrie, Kort, Jen and Ken at the medicine shop a few hours before my flight, so good to see them all! Then we went to the Sandy Aquarium, lets just say that place needs a little bit of work, literally only took half an hour to get through the entire thing, but still fun. I touched a stingray :)



2 comments:
It was so fun to see you! It looks like you had a lot of fun while you were here. Glad you got to be here for the record breaking snow!
Oh I miss your family!!! LOVE em!!
Post a Comment