I've never been a huge fan of horses but I have a new appreciation for them and their beauty after living in horse country for a year now.
8.15.2010
Hats Off Kentucky
About a week ago we went to a fun night event at the Kentucky Horse Park about 20 minutes from our house. We went specifically for the horse show. Although there was a lot of fun things to do for kids like coloring, pony rides, free silly putty (I really wanted to find that station :))


We have met so many awesome friends out here in Lexington, we really have been so lucky!
We met some friends, the hills at the show and had fun trying to get the perfect picture and Julie won.
We had the perfect seats, right in front of the hardest jump, and right behind the kid who was eating horse food and offering it to us :)
I've never been a huge fan of horses but I have a new appreciation for them and their beauty after living in horse country for a year now.
I've never been a huge fan of horses but I have a new appreciation for them and their beauty after living in horse country for a year now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment