It's pretty crazy how fast the time is going and we're trying to savor all the time we have left but there is so much to pack into such little time. But we are excited for the new adventure. We'll be moving to Columbus, OH for Jared to work for the Summer. I'm happy that I get to be so close to one of my best friends Steph Watson/Innes! Oh how I've missed her!!
Well, back on subject...I ended up making Jared's graduation announcements and thought they turned out kind of fun. I wanted to go with a funny theme with poem and everything but Jared opted for a more professional serious feel. I guess since he'll have an MBA in a few days he thinks he's grown up or something ;)
Congrats Jared!! He's pretty awesome! Only 6 more days... you can do it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment