Since we're in OH that means that Jared graduated! Everyone is so proud of him and I know he loves being done too! He'll be pretty busy this summer but its nothing like 40 hour full time job plus school plus studying. I'm glad that he'll have some time to relax at least.
Below are some pictures of the graduation. Jared's parents came in from Utah and Jared's uncle, aunt and cousins drove from Ashland to come support him. It was great being able to see everyone.


hopefully the videos will load soon. I'm on a slow internet connection...
We headed straight from the graduation ceremony to our last Sunday at church where I had to say good bye to my laurels... I miss them a on already. I love those amazing girls!! They were so sweet to me and gave me a present that I LOVE!!
The build-a-bear in the UK shirt next to the one Jared gave me when he proposed. They all signed their names too. So cute!
We had friends over after. We ate some sandwiches, fruit, chips and a yummy cake. Oh and you don't want to forget the Ale-8-1
I gave Jared a card that I thought was perfect! :)
3 comments:
That is so awesome that Jared has graduated! Great job Jared!!! So how long are you going to be in Ohio? Do you already have a place to live there? Good luck with all that your future holds. You two are awesome! Love ya lots! Aunt Lisa :0)
what does the card say? I can't make it out
Congrats on graduating Jared! That's so great!
Jessi, I MISS you!! Hope Columbus is going well!
Post a Comment